Your Taxpayer Money through Stimulus Funding is almost hard at work –>
- $3 plus million for a turtle tunnel.
- $21,000 dollar bathrooms in a park.
- $800,000 for a genital washing program in Africa.
- $356,000 to study kids perception of foreign languages.
- $550,000 for a skate-park.
- $11 million for a bridge connecting Microsoft campuses.
Nothing like government boondoggles funded by taxpayers when you need pork projects funded.
- Stimulus-funded bridge in Bothell a boon or boondoggle? (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Stimulus Gets High Marks, According to Report Overseen By (wait for it)… Joe Biden (michellemalkin.com)
- “Stimulus at Work: African Genital Washing Study” and related posts (deathby1000papercuts.com)
- Bill’s Boondoggle: Multibillion Dollar ‘Stimulus’ Still A Failure (chicagonow.com)