Under the leadership of Progressives/Statists -entrenched within the Democrat and Republican Parties- US City, State and Federal politicians are busy bringing Orwell’s Big Brother to life, via Big Government Nanny-State Legislation. Their minions are always busy looking for ways to intrude into your personal life. In a recent case of Big Government Gone Wild – Nanny-State Employees seized a newborn child after the mom turned up positive for drugs on a routine hospital test. The drugs the Mom consumed that caused the Big Government minions to steal the newborn baby- Poppy seeds from a Dunkin’ Donut bagel. :roll: This nonsense is just a foreshadow of the Nanny State foolishness we are bound to be exposed to as Progressive legislators try and play “Government Knows Best” with their Nanny-State legislative decrees.
Nancy Pelosi loudly proclaimed that Americans would not know what Obamacare would develop into, until after the Big Government Congress had passed the legislation. Now that Big Brother has created the Frankenstein known as Obamacare we can expect more personal intrusions – similar to the Mom whose baby was stolen by the Statist government officials. Under the guidance of Progressive Nanny State legislators we can expect them to take the 2000 pages of mostly unread blathering legislation and create further intrusions into the personal lives of US Citizens. It is what they do- Big Brother feels they always know best when it comes to telling us how to live.
Big Government Gone Wild – Just say no to
drugs :shock: –>
- Skip the Poppy Seed Bagel, or You Could Lose Your Baby (womensrights.change.org)
- Nanny State Republican Upton Wants House Energy Committee Chair? (chicagonow.com)
- RightChange.com (Right Change) Releases New Politizoid “1984 Big Brother,” Based on Apple’s 1984 Orwellian MAC Commercial (prweb.com)
- HHS Fall Short of predictions
- 20% Think Obamacare is Right
- Obamacare Hits the most vulnerable