I have often posted my displeasure with Obamacare. It has already displayed -in its earliest stages- to be Orwellian in nature, with its “all animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others” management. One of my biggest complaints is that it is a “foot in the door” for Progressive Statists seeking more control of our lives with Nanny State legislation. A large part of my criticisms has been that Obamacare will be used as a tool by Big Government Power Brokers to determine “Who Lives and Who Dies”. Tea Party favorite Sarah Palin coined the term Death Panels in her condemnation of various components of the health care legislation. She was viciously attacked by Obamatons for voicing her concerns. This was despite the fact that individuals pointed an Obama advisor -Robert Reich- had already indicated the need to limit treatment to the elderly. Now another voice of the progressive liberal movement -Paul Krugman- has come out talking in the positive about death panels ideology.
I have talked of this before – death panels are an obvious move for the government as they use Obamacare to eventually take control of all Americans lives through health care needs. It will not matter which party is in power when it comes times for the government to pay the bills – Joe & Jane USAmerican will get shafted when they have to balance the income with the outgo. Death Panels will be the answer. It will be “Take a ride on the Carousel and hope for Renewal“, for the elderly and/or Joe and Jane USAmerican in need of quick and/or extensive medical attention. Obamacare – baby steps for the Progressive Statists in the Democrat and Republican Party, wanting to be able to pass Nanny State legislation- One huge step towards Big Brother/Big Government control.
- Krugman: Obama’s Doctor Death (socyberty.com)
- Paul Krugman’s “Solution” to U.S. Deficit: Death Panels and VAT (independent.org)
- Sarah Palin was right: Krugman calls for ‘Death Panels’ (texas4palin.blogspot.com)
- Liberal, Paul Krugman Confirms Death Panels and Its Cost Effectiveness (pumabydesign001.wordpress.com)
- Death Panels and Sales Taxes (krugman.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Paul Krugman, Death Panels, and Governor Palin’s Solution to the National Debt (conservatives4palin.com)