Obama media disciples are busy doing their best to sway voters to ignore the harsh facts of failure of the Obama presidency and only listen to his phony hope and change rhetoric. But it seems that CBS affiliates must know something the rest of the country does not. In what CBS affiliates are calling an oops-moment system test – they ran a graphic across the bottom of the screen during the showing of “Peoples Court” announcing Barack Obama the winner of the 2012 election with 40,237,966 Votes to 38,116,216 votes for Mitt Romney, with 99% precincts reporting. A Bob Hope is dead moment? Or is Team Obama is trying to use his media sycophants to steal this election?
- Two CBS affiliates declared Obama the winner 18 days before election (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Barrack Obama To Be Declared Winner of 2012 Election with 99% Of Votes Counted (afteramerica.wordpress.com)
- Stealing the Election? Subliminal Messages? CBS Affiliate Flashes Election Results Ticker 2 Weeks Before Election..Obama Wins (amerikimpatriot.com)
- Callin’ it early: Phoenix’s CBS News affiliate KPHO… (shortformblog.com)
- North Carolina Voters See Voting Machines Change Their Selection to Obama (foxnewsinsider.com)
- It looks like the fix is in (lsnewsgroup.com)