Everybody’s doing it, doing it – picking their noses and chewing it. A disgusting habit, no doubt.
And then there is another disgusting habit that everybody is doing it, doing it – screwing the pooch, then suing for it, suing for it.
The Ten most ridiculous lawsuits of 2012 per Faces of Lawsuit dot.com –>
The Top Ten Most Ridiculous Lawsuits of 2012 are:
- Intoxicated Florida driver pleads guilty to manslaughter, then sues victim he killed
- Michigan woman files $5 million suit for the leftover gas still in her repossessed car
- 13-year-old Little Leaguer sued by spectator who got hit with baseball
- Maximum security inmate who went to jail with five teeth sues prison for dental problems
- Anheuser Busch sued when longneck bottle used as weapon in bar fight
- National Football League fan sues Dallas Cowboys over hot bench
- California restaurateur sued for disabilities act violations in parking lot he doesn’t own
- Colorado man wins $7 million blaming illness on inhaling microwave popcorn fumes
- $1.7 billion suit claims City of Santa Monica wireless parking meters causing health problems
- Bay Area parents sue school after their son was kicked out of honors class for cheating
- The craziest lawsuits of 2012 (mnn.com)
- U.S. Chamber Releases Annual List of 2012 Most Ridiculous Lawsuits (illinoisreview.typepad.com)