The last couple of years I occasionally posted about how I noticed some area medical establishments were no longer accepting Medicaid due to the State of Illinois‘ poor track record in paying those in the medical industry. Recently I was at a local medical establishment and I noticed that they had a sign up that stated – due to the State of Illinois slow payment system as well as their often denial of claims, any employee of the State, using the State of Illinois CIGNA plan, must pay for all services before treatment, then personally file any claims with Illinois/CIGNA services. Ouch! Illinois strikes again! And yet the voters continue to keep voting in these same Snake-oil Salesmen whom fleece the electorate over and over again. Stupid is as stupid does and there is a lot of stupid going on in the deadbeat Illinois government. And the silence from the watchdogs supposedly protecting the state and the nation (the media) is deafening.
- Like a Good Neighbor, State Farm Flees Illinois (breitbart.com)
- Deadbeat Illinois: Expedited payments possible, but it’s tricky (sj-r.com)
- Illinois sky high property taxes 2nd-highest in nation (illinoisreview.typepad.com)
- Illinois set to plunge into statewide Obamacare (illinoisreview.typepad.com)
- New Report Calls For Medicaid Expansion Legislation To Pass In Illinois (progressillinois.com)